- Name—Polly Jayne Lester.
- Birthday—June 3rd
- Born—Glasgow, Scotland. Although it is never mentioned in the novel, PJ’s parents emigrated with her grandparents from Scotland when she was two.
- Star sign—Gemini.
- Height—5 feet 2
- Eye colour—Light brown with golden flecks.
- PJ was extremely close to her grandmother growing up, more so than her mother.
- She loves astronomy, or anything to do with the stars.
- PJ has low blood pressure, which causes her to pass out. She also has an extremely low tolerance for seeing people in pain.
- She’s right handed.
- Given the choice, she would wear dresses all the time, and sexy lingerie.
- PJ’s favourite perfume is Alien by Thierry Mugler. It’s one of the few that doesn’t give her migraines.
God, where to start? PJ’s fantasies were like a pack of cards thrown in the air, anything could land face up, but there was one she always returned to when she was in bed, alone.
“I’ve got a lot of fantasies actually, sometimes I’m in control, sometimes I’m not, but the one I love, the one that makes me crazy is a threesome, two men and me, both dominant, both in control, but no pain, I hate pain. Whips, floggers, all that stuff give me the creeps.”
Indy pouted. “That’s not fair. I’m living vicariously through you right now. I feel like you’re sabotaging my experience.”
“You want to know or not?”
Her pout turned into a frown, but it was cute, PJ would give her that.
“Fine, but you’re a bad friend.”
“I’m the bad friend? You practically set me up with the devil and then smiled when he dragged me away.”
“Yeah, okay. You’re not so bad. So what did he do?”